MERMAIDPODIUM, UNIPESSOAL LDA (hereinafter, DRAGTASTE), headquartered in Estrada de Benfica, n.º 450, 7.º Dt.º, 1500 – 103 Lisbon and Tax Registration Number 515405078 is the owner of the domain .dragtaste.com/, where its WEBSITE is hosted.
Cookies are small information files that help you identify your browser and can store information, for example, User settings and preferences.
With the exception of cookies specifically required for the performance of the WEBSITE, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the User’s acceptance and consent, and this consent may be withdrawn at any time through specific browser tools.
- Cookies allow us to identify you as a recurrent User;
- Cookies allow us to remember your personalized preferences when you browse.
Some cookies may be stored by third parties other than DRAGTASTE (for example, service providers).
Although DRAGTASTE seeks to only use providers which are able to provide sufficient guarantees regarding the use of adequate technical and organisational measures that comply with the requirements of the relevant data protection legislation, you understand that DRAGTASTE is not responsible for the content and accuracy of of the privacy and cookie policies of these third parties.
On Section 6 you will find a description of all the cookies we use, including cookies hosted by third parties and in Section 8 you will find a description of all pixel tags and other similar technologies used.
DRAGTASTE will store cookies on your equipment to personalize and facilitate browsing as much as possible, but also, for troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, and to monitor system security. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the WEBSITE to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience by personalizing and making the website’s navigation easier.
You may delete or block these cookies at any time, but if you do it some features on this website may not function as intended.
These cookies are not used for any purposes other than those described here.
Cookies on our WEBSITE are used for different purposes, but, altogether, their use can be divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential for the provision of the WEBSITE and for all services requested, but do not perform any additional or secondary functions;
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies provide statistical information about the use of the WEBSITE, and web analytics;
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to create profiles or personalise marketing content.
The following table explains how cookies are used on this WEBSITE.
|Strictly Necessary Cookies|
|XSRF-TOKEN||This cookie is written to help with site security in preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks.||Session|
|Targeting Cookies / Advertising|
|YSC||YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.||Session|
|TAUD||This domain is owned by Trip Adviser. The main business activity is: Travel Information/Tracking/Advertising||14 days|
|TASession||This domain is owned by Trip Adviser. The main business activity is: Travel Information/Tracking/Advertising||Session|
|TASID||This domain is owned by Trip Adviser. The main business activity is: Travel Information/Tracking/Advertising||–|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is used as a unique identifier to track viewing of videos||180 days|
|Strictly Necessary Cookies|
You can control and/or delete cookies at any time. You may delete all cookies already stored on your device, and you may even configure most browsers to prevent them from being stored.
However, in order to manage your cookies settings, you may have to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit a site. You should notice that without cookies, some services and functionalities of websites may not work.
As an additional guarantee, you may at any time disable cookies by configuring your browser according to the following instructions:
- To Google Chrome browsers – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- To Microsoft Explorer browsers – https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- To Microsoft Edge browsers – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- To Mozilla Firefox browsers – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- To Apple Safari browsers – http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
DRAGTASTE reserves the right to readjust or amend this Policy at any time. These changes will promptly be publicised.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
06 July, 2021. Lisbon (Portugal)